Monday, April 30, 2012

MON-DIY SERIES: How to Style Infinity Shawl with BL!NG



Hai ya'll!

Today we present to you our second I LOVE MON-DIY series with our very first vlog (video-blog)!! Inspired by the current weather in our country of Indonesia, which happens to be windy and sometimes pouring, shawl or scarf is a très chic piece of clothing to complete your style and warm your body at the same time. So, read no more, just watch and learn through this video below presents to you by BL!NG!




So that is that, four diy tutorials on how to wear inifinity shawls by BL!ING, started from the easiest one to the more complicated one. Tell us what do you think of our very first vlog attempt on the comment box below, pretty please. And you could get all necklaces and shawls seen on the video above by visiting our BL!NG stores, or just clicking this link to see other collection by BL!NG accessories. We hope you could follow this fun tutorials and start to wear infinity shawl in windy day such as nowadays.

We would love to feature you if you nailed one of this diy tutorial and show us your styling with your outfit. You could send us the link of your outfit post with this diy tutorial by BL!NG, or just send us your photos to our email, here.

So see you and remember,

31 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, the tutorial very helpful!!
i love the #2 and the #3 !!
i'd love to nailed one of this diy tutorial and show you <3

xoxo,
angel

NB; i think i know who is the model of this tutorial. hmm, just maybe :)

Suzie Q said...

Great tutorial! I love infinity scarves =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q

ice pandora said...

Thanks for the awesome
tutorial ^^ shawls and
scarfs are indeed very
handy! I love that the
can fold out like a
blanket, so that I can
wrap it arround my body!

xx

Y además sombreros said...

Que buen post, muchas gracias.
Un besazo.

Tone-Lise said...

Great post, I love it.
I love your blog as well so I'm now following it:)
hugs<3

Karen90 said...

hahaha, i like the first one and #3.

It just like the BUFF~

kathy said...

wow amazing tutorial!
xxx

Unknown said...

Polkadots are one of my favorite prints:)
following, and looking forward to future posts.
xo,
Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Sophie Elizabeth said...

I stumbled across your blog, love it!
xx

http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

Polly said...

This post is so useful! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog :)

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

Lovely !:)

... said...

this is a really cool video! I like it ;)
And thank you for your comment and following me.

XXX

Unknown said...

thanks for posting this, it's really useful and tease me to try :)
I really need a new pair of scarf, maybe I should try this tutorial soon or visit bl!ng.
I like the 3rd <3

http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc/

Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Emilia de Abreu said...

Great tutorial!

Kisses, Em**


http://simplicityischic.blogspot.pt/

Crystal Knife said...

the video is really useful! thank you for sharing!

Pratishtha Durga said...

Thanks for posting this video. Great tutorial.

New to your blog, and loving it. Do check out mine, and follow if you like. I'd love to follow you back.

Leah said...

Thank you for your sweet comment :)
Nice Post I love scarfs

http://gurlishnotions.blogspot.com/

Beckerman Girls said...

WOWOWOWWO----what a post! Look at that scarf..it does EVERYTHING!!! It could probably even make me lunch!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Claireta Teressa said...

thanks for the tutorial ☻
btw mind to follow back my blog?thanks

Olivia said...

I want to get an infinity shawl! :]

--Olivia :)

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Thank you for that video! Super helpful! That shawl is so cute! Following you!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Ceciliette said...

Great video girls, thnks for the new ideas ;)
I love the one where you can wear it as a hoodie/headband too.

xx

Morgan Brooks said...

I adore your blog love. SO much inspiration, truly lovely.
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

pricillia lumantoro said...

nice tips<3

in.the.jungle.of.fashion. said...

great Diy!! :D
what about to follow each other?
xx
Veronica
http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

Mi Infinita Wishlist said...

Me encanta, cuantas opciones!!

www.infinitawishlist.com

Stephanie Scarpa said...

You and your blog are the sweetest!

Love
S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Belle said...

Thanks for sharing that video with us!

Love, Belle

Pratishtha Durga said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Am your new follower now.

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

Nice video! I really love that kind of scarf and sometimes i get confused of wearing it

natzcracker

Michael David said...

Thanks for Sharing!

I want to buy a Jewish prayer shawl for my mom. I have seen that shawl on an online store. It looks so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks heaps for leaving us your comment about this post! We will definitely return your love by visiting each one of you. See you another post!